hereinafter referred to as “Club Champion”, were changed and approved by the members’ meeting in Svaty Jur on April 21, 2012.
- The dog must be at least 15 months old.
- The dog must obtain 4 x CC title at a Club, Special, or other exhibition organized by the BKS club, or in which it participates in the organization.
- “CC” titles can be earned in Intermediate, Open, Champion classes.
- Titles must be obtained in at least two show seasons.
- The owner of the dog fills in the Application for the award of the Club Championtitle, which he sends together with the pedigree, reports from the given exhibitions and “CC” cards to the address of the exhibition officer, whose address is also indicated in the application for the award of the title.
- The exhibition clerk receives and assesses the application. If it is in order, he will assign the given dog a serial number, under this number he will also issue a diploma to the dog. If something is missing in the application or it is unauthorized, he will send the papers back to the dog owner’s address, along with a statement. The exhibition official has the right to mark the acquisition of the Club Beauty Champion in the pedigree of the dog – in the results from exhibitions section.
- The diploma together with the winning cup will be presented to the owner of the dog at the next membership meeting.
44/2020 BADY Krkonošský květ
39/2019 BOON JEWEL JOY from Pilsen
33/2018 AIMABLE CROISSANT DE Cuteberry
32/2018 COOL TO BE Cuteberry
19/2016 ENNIE Coton algels from Dolce
10/2014 GIULIETTA des Jardins de Gossypium
1/2012 ELDARRO From Coton Home
2010 BASTIEN Winter Garden
2010 DONY Janus- Suzi
2010 EIMI Janus – Suzi