You can find the list of title holders within the individual breeds in their menu.
The rules for awarding the title Club Beauty Champion, hereinafter referred to as “Club Champion”, were changed and approved by the members’ meeting in Svaty Jur on April 21, 2012.
- The dog must be at least 15 months old.
- The dog must obtain 4 x CC title at a Club, Special, or other exhibition organized by the BKS club, or in which it participates in the organization.
- “CC” titles can be earned in Intermediate, Open, Champion classes.
- Titles must be obtained in at least two show seasons.
- The owner of the dog fills in the Application for the award of the Club Champion title, which he sends together with the pedigree, reports from the given exhibitions and “CC” cards to the address of the exhibition officer, whose address is also indicated in the application for the award of the title.
- The exhibition clerk receives and assesses the application. If it is in order, he will assign the given dog a serial number, under this number he will also issue a diploma to the dog. If something is missing in the application or it is unauthorized, he will send the papers back to the dog owner’s address, along with a statement. The exhibition official has the right to mark the acquisition of the Club Beauty Champion in the pedigree of the dog – in the results from exhibitions section.
- The diploma together with the winning cup will be presented to the owner of the dog at the next membership meeting.