You can find the list of title holders within the individual breeds in their menu.
The rules for awarding the title Club Junior Beauty Champion, hereinafter referred to as “Club Junior Champion”, were established and approved by the members’ meeting in St. Jur on April 21, 2012.
- The dog must win at least 3 x JrCC titles at Club, Special, or other shows organized by the BKS club, or in which it participates in the organization.
- “JrCC” titles can only be obtained in the junior class.
- If it is not possible for the dog to obtain 3 x JrCC in the young class due to time constraints, one JrCC can be replaced with a CC title from the medium class obtained at a Club, Special, or other show organized by the BKS club or in which it participates in the organization.
- The owner of the dog fills in the Application for the title of Club Junior Champion, which he sends together with the pedigree, reports from the given shows and “JrCC” cards to the address of the exhibition officer (Nikol Pisonová), whose address is also given in the application for the title.
- The exhibition clerk receives and assesses the application. If it is in order, he will assign the given dog a serial number, under this number he will also issue a diploma to the dog. If something is missing in the application or it is unauthorized, he will send the papers back to the dog owner’s address, along with a statement. The exhibition officer has the right to mark the acquisition of Club Youth Beauty Champion in the dog’s pedigree – in the results from exhibitions section.
- The diploma together with the winning cup will be presented to the owner of the dog at the next membership meeting.